Product Name:laser cutter galvo scanner
Material of outer holder: Aluminum Alloy
Color Of Outer holder: Silver & Blue
Product Size: 556.5X176X188mm
Gross Weight: 70kg
Package Size: 106X60X40cm
Function & Application: 3D laser marking, laser engraving, laser embossing, laser welding and cutting.
1. Integrated functions with data acquisition, data processing, electronic control, mechanical servo, optical imaging, optical compensation, optical scanning, etc.
2. Adopted the fissional structure and the unique double circulation water cooling system, which is ease of installation, upgrade and maintenance, and to ensure the stability of the long time work condition.
3. The control software adopted the advanced Newton interpolation correction algorithm and dynamic light compensation point by point tracking algorithm, embedded marking control board can realize to work offline, and convenient for batch processing.
4. The whole system is specialized for the small focal spot, large scan field and high flexibility of laser scanning applications.
5. 30mm beam input aperture: Scan field for 300, 400, 450,500, 600, 700, 800, 1200mm
Motor Specification of 3d dynamic focus laser galvo scanner for cnc:
0 ℃ -45 ℃
Long-term Drift over 8 hours
Maximum Scan Angle
-10 to +60 ℃
Serve Driver Board Specification of 3d dynamic focus laser galvo scanner for cnc:
Digital XY 2 -100
Position Signal Input Resistance
Position Signal Input Scale Factor
Position Signal Output Scale Factor
0 ℃ -45 ℃
1.Q: What this galvo scanner working area?
A: It can reach 1200x1200mm marking area.
2.Q:What is the wavelength of this galvo scanner?
A: It can accept 10600nm laser, for other wavelength, please contact us directly.
3.Q: How much laser can this galvo accept?
A: CO2 laser 600w.
In laser welding, CW laser is usually seen. When power density reads more than 105~107W/cm2, relevantly big width-depth ratio and fast welding speed is achieved on surfaces of metal. Energy conversion is completed through small holes structure at the same time. Small holes and melting metal around hole wall move forward in parallel to guide beam. Melted metal fills up the gaps left after holes removed and solidifies into weld seam.